Home Support was established in 1984 as a department of L.E. Cox Medical Center
with two employees and has grown to a staff of over 100 employees. CoxHealth Home Support’s
clinical staff has more than 150 years combined experience and consists of
Respiratory Therapists, Assistive Technology Professionals, Certified
Mastectomy Fitters, Certified Orthotic Fitters, Certified Equipment Technicians,
and a Registered Nurse.
Home Support currently provides services to a 29-county area of southwest and south-central Missouri and northwest Arkansas through five locations. Those locations are Springfield, Branson, Monett, Houston, and the Meyer Orthopedic Rehabilitation Hospital (MORH).
Home Support’s services are extensive, covering all common services/therapies in the Home Medical Equipment industry like:
· CPAP/BiPAP Therapy
· Custom and Power Wheelchairs
· Hospital Beds
· Standard Wheelchairs and Walk Aids
Some unique services provided by Home Support are:
· Clinical Respiratory Therapy Visits
· Non-Invasive and Invasive Ventilators
· Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
· Infant Apnea Monitoring
· Orthotic Devices
· Continuous Passive Motion for the Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow
· Ultra Violet Lighting Systems
· Home Access and Environmental Assessments
· Bariatric Equipment
· Pressure Mapped Seating
Home Support is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for all service lines and is currently contracted with over 50 payers through both individual and CoxHealth Network contracts.