At CoxHealth Home Support, we're searching every day for the newest and most convenient home care products available. We know that needing home medical equipment doesn't change the fact that you want the freedom to enjoy your life.
CoxHealth Home Support offers cost effective, high quality, home medical equipment and comprehensive respiratory therapy services. Our wide range of services enable us to provide excellent care for our patients, with a modern retail space, continuous quality improvement, large delivery and coverage area throughout southwest Missouri, south-central Missouri and north central Arkansas.
Our professional staff includes on-site service Technicians, registered and certified Respiratory Therapists, Certified Rehab and Seating Specialists, Certified Orthotic Fitter, Certified Mastectomy Fitter, and a Certified Environmental Access Specialist and Billing Specialists.
Home Medical Equipment
- Hospital beds
- Specialty and low air loss mattresses
- Wheelchairs (power and manual)
- Bathroom aids
- Reclining lift chairs
- Canes, walkers and other walking aids
- Home phototherapy
- Tens therapy
- Braces and orthotics
- Pain management therapy devices
- Bariatric equipment
Home Respiratory Services
- Oxygen concentrators and portable oxygen, including homefill and portable concentrators
- Nebulizer compressors
- CPAPs and BIPAPs
- Suction machines and supplies
- Pulse oximetry
- Ventilator systems
- Tracheostomy supplies
- In-home clinical evaluations
- Home accessibility evaluations
- Custom wheelchairs (power and manual)
- Adaptive seating and positioning
- RESNA certified seating technologist on staff
- Wheelchair parts and repair
Environmental Access Services
Environmental Access Solutions is the exclusive distributor for SureHands Lift & Care® systems for Missouri. Our products and services include:
- Home modifications
- Overhead track lift systems
- Portable powered lifts
- Bathing systems
- Custom wood or aluminum ramps
- Stair lifts
- Vertical platform lifts.
Our certified access consultant is available to evaluate your individual needs and develop a system to improve your quality of life. Funding sources for environmental access include Veterans Administration, Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, First Steps, Missouri Assistive Technology Project, Show-Me Loans, private insurance and private pay. Contact us for an in-home demonstrations.
Our offices are open Monday through Friday, although 24-hour emergency service is available every day of the year.